There are thousands of skin hitches worldwide. Majority of these unwanted problems are suffered by millions of people every day and that doesn’t exclude you.
Warts are among of them. Try looking at yourself on the mirror, what do you see? When you realize that you have more than one unwelcome hump, what should you do?
Is there something that you can do? Warts are more than just cosmetic issues. They are medical problems which need resolution.
Many consumers have been looking into the various remedies to rid of these skin disasters, year in and year out. And guess what, you don’t have to look any further.
Scroll down and read through amazing home techniques that can guarantee wart-free days.
What are warts again? Warts are skin growths which are defined and benign in nature. They are caused by a strain of virus called Human Papilloma Virus (the same type of virus which causes cervical cancer among women).
Though there is likelihood of these small tumors to develop malignancy, it is a close-to-rare event. Cancerous warts are often a result of wart growth in the genital area.
Something good to hear: 30% of warts disappear within 6 months by themselves while most disappear within 3 years without any treatment. Remember that the infection is viral. This would mean that it’s self-limiting; it disappears within a given time period.
THE LIST GOES ON…
Here are some simple home based remedies which you can certainly indulge with at the comfort of your homes.
- The POPULAR DUCT TAPE Therapy. Usage of adhesive tapes such as duct tapes has been widely used by many consumers to get rid of warts. Putting layers of waterproof adhesive tapes over the wart areas for 6-7 days provide an airtight and moist environment which prevents reproduction of the virus. What to do: Apply layers of duct tape over the warts for 6-7 days. After which, open the area for 12 hours and apply a new layer of tape for the next week.
- The LIME JUICE and APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Therapy. These two extracts are composed of a chemical structure capable of eliminating warts. What to do: Soak a piece of cotton ball to your preferred extract and apply it over the wart regions on a regular basis.
- TEA TREE OIL – More than Your Conventional Oil. As a powerful antiseptic, tea tree oil kills a large number of bacteria. This type of therapy has been associated with a high rate of success. What to do: Apply this essential oil over the wart area until the symptoms are relieved.
- Your CASTOR OIL Remedy. Castor oil is deemed to be an effective wart removal remedy. What to do: apply or rub this essential oil over the affected area for several weeks or until the wart disappears.
- ALOE VERA – In Gel. A regular use of this type of therapy guarantees you wart-free days in a few days. What to do: Soak a cotton ball in aloe vera and apply on affected areas.